Does your home need a Spring ReFresh?
In our part of the county, we have been trapped in an "Icepocalypse" for the last week. This wonderful gift of nature has given me lots (and I mean LOTS) of time to reevaluate our home. I decided it was time for a reFresh. Time to bust out the furniture sliders, dig into those lost boxes of accessories in the attic, and purge cabinets of pretty things hiding (aka pth). Of course, I started as soon as the hubby walked out the door for work, he need not know of said happenings of home destruction. I enlisted my kiddos help, and the reFresh began!
It's easy to freshen up your home for Spring. Try some of these easy changes...
1. Move your couch around - I moved my couch maybe 20x's to get it in just the right spot.
2. Rearrange Artwork - Yes, I know this leaves holes in walls! But that's why there is spackle and touch up paint.
3. Move your draperies - I moved my kitchen drapes to my living room, and voila they felt brand new again!
4. Set out books - I love to read books and look at magazines. Stacks of books make a room feel real. Stacks also make a nice stand for those pth that you found.
5. Swap around pillows - I moved some pillows and a throw from our bedroom. It's so nice to have a little more color in our living area.
6. Add something New - It just needs to be one thing (or maybe two).