Happy Fourth of July!
Who's in the mood for a little Red, White & Blue! It's so fun to celebrate all the holidays, even if you're away from home. I packed a little tinsel and decor for our precious beach rental and got up extra early to to decorate and surprise my sweet family. The joy of an unexpected happy is what truly drives my day.
I wanted to also share a little happy with you! Enjoy 17.76% your entire purchase online today only.
Since it's Beach Week for the Hughes family,
I thought it'd be fun to share what I love to pack.
1. Scout Tote Bag - Mine is OLD, but y'all Scout bags hold up so well, you don't need to replace them very often. I did add a new backpack cooler to my collection.
2. Swig Cup - I believe in the dishwasher. I love SWIG because you can put these gorgeous drink containers straight into the dishwasher, and they are guaranteed! Definitely worth the price, for the no hassle cleaning.
3. Sunscreen - I love my Kindred Sunscreen. I use it everyday, and I use it on Willa when she is going to be in the sun alot. It's so gentle and great for sensitive skin.
4. Gourmet Goodies: Cracker Mix, Dips, Chicken Salad Mix & Captain Rodneys...well, I don't make all these goodies everyday, but everyone expects them for VACAY. They are are definitely our family favorites! Stephen also makes his famous Chex Mix & Rice Krispy Treats!
5. Barefoot Dreams Blanket & PJ Harlow Pillowcase: My two non negotiables. I don't travel without them. I even pack them in my suitcase. It's a little luxury that makes me feel comfortable anywhere I am.
The ULTIMATE: Meat, Cheese & Jelly Board
You won't believe what I did with the Brie. OK, so there is no real recipe here, but this kitchen tip is unbelievable.
I wondered what would happen if I put brie cheese in our air fryer! Y'all...I HAVE NEVER been so pleased! Perfectly bubbly, slightly browned, and perfectly topped with a favorite jam or jelly (we love jackos cherry apricot pepper jelly on the brie). It was the first cheese to disappear on my ultimate meat & cheese platter.
For the cheese platter, I gathered all my favorite meat, cheeses, jellies, and crackers. Arrange on platter, and BAM...the ultimate cheeseboard.
Hope you enjoy your sunday!
Wrapping up happy from our home to yours,